Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Win A Vacation Home In Maine

Win A Vacation Home In Maine

how-to-buy-a-house-with-bad-credit-Maine
The DIY Network and HGTV are running a contest, which is different from the Luxury High Rise Condo in Miami Contest I wrote about the other day, where you can win a vacation home in Maine. The house is a fully furnished and renovated circa-1884 high-posted cape located in Waldoboro, Maine. The house has three bedrooms and two bathrooms and over 3,000 square feet of living space. You can enter twice a day up until Sept 28th, once at DIYNetwork and once at HGTV so what are you waiting for. Maine is a beautiful place to vacation and this is an awesome house! 


Remember, if you don't win, which I hope you do. Actually I'm entering so I kinda hope I do, you can still buy the home of your dreams and if your worried about cash for a down payment just check out this guide on how to buy a house with bad credit

No comments:

Post a Comment